- We buy liquid waste cooking oil throughout Yorkshire
- Minimum amount for free collection is 100 litres, we pay if you save over 200 litres – call or message for prices – quote “cashback for cooking oil” when you call
- We can supply containers for oil or you can store it back in the containers your fresh oil has come in as long as they are sealed for safe transport.
- Simply fill in the contact form for a call back or call us 9am to 5pm to organise your collection.
- We are a registered waste carrier
- Duty of care waste notes provided
- Collection can be arranged at a time to suit you
- Completely free service
- Please contact us for more information
Bio UK Fuels collect and recycle waste cooking oil/hard fats free of charge. Collections can be made at a time and on a schedule to suit you, either weekly, fortnightly, monthly or on request. All that we require is that a minimum volume of 100 litres of used cooking oil is ready for recycling.We provide you with blue bins in which to store your waste or you can re use the containers your fresh oil comes in (please ensure any cans or tubs are sealed for transport). The Environment agency requires that oil be stored securely and that it is disposed of responsibly with licensed waste carriers. Your proof of this is your duty of care waste note which will be left on site at each collection. This should be retained for a minimum period of two years.
We cover the following cities on a regular basis from north to south: Newcastle, Liverpool, York, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Manchester, Sheffield, Hull, Doncaster, Nottingham, derby, Leicester, Norwich, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, North London & Reading and the areas in between – so please call us on 01709 373 248 or fill out the contact form if you require our services.
Oils should be free of water and food wastes to ensure recycling is as efficient as possible. Your oils or fats will be collected and recycled responsibly by us wherever possible into biodiesel at our production facility in Sheffield or sent for alternative recycling to other licensed facilities. Our collection vehicles also use biodiesel to provide an ultra low emission service to your business.